The importance of marketing for real estate professionals is well known.
But if you’re just starting out and don’t have much capital to begin with, how cool would it be to get some great free real estate marketing resources and free real estate marketing ideas?
Well, that’s what this article does. Read on!
We have a list of great websites you can use as you start off as a real estate professional. There are plenty of marketing tools for you to use here which are so very useful for your real estate business.
FindMyRoof.com - Post your real estate ads. It's free. Your ad is designed to be broadcasted online, nationwide. You will be dealing with your prospects directly through your email and phone.
PropertyMaps.com - Property Maps is one of the largest real estate search engines around. There information comes from many Multiple Listing Services (MLS), used by Realtors across the nation.
They have the best real estate search using the latest mapping technologies, helping you find the right home in the right location. If you're searching for homes for sale, properties, or other real estate, Property Maps can get you on the right path.
Trulia.com - Trulia is an all-in-one real estate site that gives you the local scoop about, homes for sale, apartments for rent, neighborhood insights, and real estate markets and trends to help you figure out exactly what, where, and when to buy, sell, or rent.
You can also find a real estate agent, view prices of recently sold homes, and see home values in your community. Get advice and opinions from local real estate agents.
ConnectedInvestors.com - Connect with Off-Market Properties, Investors & Funding Inside Connected investors. Join over 150,000 members inside the Real Estate Investors Marketplace + Community.
1. Create a Keyword rich and optimized Facebook fan page, to generate free targeted leads to your business! Or have us, design one for you!
2. Tweet It! Use twitter effectively, write interesting tweets to drive organic traffic to your website.
3. Connect with non-competitive business professionals via LinkedIn. Create business relationships with service providers in your local market.
4. Have you considered You Tube?... Create keyword-focused videos, targeting potential buyers and sellers for your local market. For example, " 7 Tips To Selling Your (Enter Your Market Here) Home."
5. Blog. Just blog away! Nothing succeeds like blogging as a free real estate marketing tool. Just write about yourself, your profession, interesting things about the real estate market and so on. Don’t make it too commercial, don’t sell yourself too much. Make it natural and unassuming.
Well, that’s it. We hope our list of free real estate marketing resources and ideas deem useful to you. Keep your comments and suggestions coming and let us know what you think.
Do you have a great tip about this? Share it!